Maple Whisky Caramelized Onion Baked Brie
Updated: Dec 3, 2020
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoon maple whisky
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 package triple cream brie
- In a large pan, melt butter
- Add onions and salt, stir and let caramelize until medium to caramel brown.
- Drizzle honey over caramelized ontions, stir.
- Add whisky, stir.
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Cut top of brie wheel
- Add caramelized onion mixture to top
- Put brie on parchment paper and add in shallow dish
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brie is nicely melted
- Enjoy with a variety of crackers
2 views0 comments